2015-2016 SEASON CHRISTMAS LIGHTING CONTEST
- Light the lights and decorate your site in the spirit of the season.
- You must be registered to win. To register sign up on the Contest Registration Sheets on the Bulletin Board across from the Mail Room. You must be registered by Noon on December 14th when the Registration Sheet will be taken down.
- The judging will be from December 17-21. During judging, please keep your lights on until at least 9:30 p.m. so everyone can enjoy the lights around the park.
- Prizes will be donated by various Winter Ranch Groups and will be awarded in the following categories:
- Silent Night, Holy Night (most religious) Display
- Martha Stewart Would Be Proud (most elegant) Display
- Charlie Browniest (most whimsical) Display
- Clark Griswold (most lights) Display
- Making Spirits Bright Display (doesn’t fit the other categories)
- All residents of Winter Ranch will receive a Judging Sheet in their mail box by December 16th. Then you can walk or drive around the park and pick your favorites. There will be a bucket near the Activity Office where you can drop off your ballots. Ballots must be dropped in the bucket by Noon on December 22nd.
The winners will be announced at the Christmas Party on December 24th.